email@example.com 01656 746860
Vector are able to provide health and safety, quality and environmental support to organisations in the public and private sectors via our strategic partner. Many of our clients are small/medium sized enterprises who have chosen to use an outside resource for the implementation and support of their management systems.
We have a team of Consultants who deliver support to our clients and we are able to match their skills/experience profile to the needs of each project.
A key benefit of our service is that it is always tailored to the client’s needs. By understanding our client’s business processes and the inherent risks we equip them with procedures and policies that make sense for them.
We will tailor a package for your business so that you get only what you need whether it’s consultancy, training and/or auditing. Contact us now to arrange a meeting so we can assess your requirements.
Our range of services includes:
For larger organisations or perhaps where the Environmental, Safety & Health issues are more complex, as well as these normal services we also offer specialist expertise to help you take your business to the next level. These include:
• Development of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Management Systems, Policies and procedures
• Legal Updates and newsletters.
• General and specific risk assessments, including:
• Employee consultation meetings and toolbox talks
• Mentoring and Coaching for in-house H&S Coordinators
• Support for preparation of documents for tendering including PQQ
• Support for SSIP Schemes Applications (SMAS, CHAS, Safe Contractor etc.)
• Occupational health, health surveillance, health promotion
• Occupational Exposure monitoring
• Policies for sickness absence, return to work and stress management
• H&S Advice line
• Development, implementation and maintenance of Management systems. ISO9001 / ISO 14001 / OSHAS 18001 are International standards for Quality Assurance, Environmental and Health & Safety management systems
• Process Safety
• Behavioural Safety, safety culture development, observation programmes.
• Bespoke in-house Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health training courses
• Accident Investigation.
Safety doesn’t have to be dull. Our aim is to engage everyone and we do this by delivering highly interactive, lively training sessions that include case studies and stories from our own wide experience, to illustrate key learning points. Training can be carried out on-site or at a specific venue and is tailored to your needs.
We provide the following classes but please ask if there is something else you need:
• Risk Assessment and Risk Assessment Train the Trainer
• Fire Training
• Manual Handling and Manual Handling Train the Trainer
• Work at Height
• Display Screen Equipment
• COSHH Assessment
• H&S for Directors
• H&S for Safety Representatives
• Basic Health and Safety Awareness
• IOSH Managing Safely & IOSH Working Safely
• Asbestos Awareness
• Stress Awareness
• Environmental Awareness
• Quality Awareness
• IOSH Working Safely
• IOSH Managing Safely
• Introduction to Management Systems (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001)
• Auditing Skills
• Safety Harness Training
• Confined Space.
Auditing and inspections are a key part of your health and safety system. It’s important to monitor your performance to see whether your control measures are effective and check whether your employees are actually following the procedures you have laid out for them.
We are specialists in this area and can provide support for your monitoring and measuring activities by carrying out audits and inspections of your workplace, work activities and processes.
What kind of audits to you need?
• Routine Safety inspections
• Internal Audits
• Gap Analysis.